Christmas is one of my favorite times, because it really brings out the generosity in everyone. It really gives us the opportunity to look back at the year, see how fortunate we are and be able to spread the good cheer to others around us.
I know I am certainly looking forward to sitting on the beach on Christmas day and looking at everyone around me enjoy the day with their families around them.
Here is my weekly roundup of some personal finance and related stories – the Christmas edition:
* Yahoo: A heartwarming story about how mystery donors are paying off people’s lay-byes
* Len Penzo: Every wondered what gifts to give someone who has everything?
* Passive Panda: An inspiring post about making money without having to have an original idea
Looking for more gift ideas? Here are some good places to check out:
* Best Gifts for: Gifts for everyone
* For men gifts: Gift ideas for men
* Uncommon goods: Unique gift ideas
* Red Envelope: Unique and personalized gifts
Have a good week and let’s not forget to do something worthwhile this festive season and give generously to those that are not as fortunate as we are.